WELCOME TO UNITED PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES!
We are here for you.
Our Core Values
- Relational Issues, e.g., family-of-origin, couple, parent-child, interpersonal issues
- Trauma Recovery, e.g., PTSD, complex trauma
- Anxiety/Mood Disturbances
- Psychosomatic Issues, e.g., insomnia
- Personality Adaptations
- Career Exploration
- Workplace Issues
Professional. Reliable. Growth-oriented. Committed.
Yueher (Emilie) Ma, MS, MA, PhD, SEP
In-depth self exploration, chronic anxiety/depression, addictions, relationship issues (e.g., family-of-origin, couples and interpersonal issues), trauma recovery (esp. complex trauma), personality adaptations, etc.
Carol Lee, M.A.
Trauma/PTSD, relational/couple/family issues (especially when dealing with co-dependency), chronic repression or suppression of anger, depression, anxiety (difficulty in concentration, restlessness, or panic, that seemingly at times, comes out of nowhere.), mood swings, and addictions (not currently requiring inpatient treatment).
- Stress adjustment and coping
- emotion management
- interpersonal relationship distress
- procrastination habits