WELCOME TO UNITED PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES!
We are here for you.
Our Core Values
- Relational Issues, e.g., family-of-origin, couple, parent-child, interpersonal issues
- Trauma Recovery, e.g., PTSD, complex trauma
- Anxiety/Mood Disturbances
- Psychosomatic Issues, e.g., insomnia
- Personality Adaptations
- Career Exploration
- Workplace Issues
Professional. Reliable. Growth-oriented. Committed.
Yueher Emilie Ma, PhD, SEP, CCTP
Self growth, chronic anxiety/depression (autonomic/emotional dysregulation), addictions, relationship issues (e.g., family-of-origin, couples and interpersonal issues), trauma recovery (esp. complex trauma/C-PTSD), personality adaptations, evolution of consciousness, career-related issues, etc.
Carol Lee, M.A.
- Creating a safe space
- Regulating difficult emotions
- Cultivating internal resources
- Reducing symptoms such as mood swings,restlessness, anxiety, repression or suppression of anger, and chronic freeze and depression
- Stress adjustment and coping
- emotion management
- interpersonal relationship distress
- procrastination habits
- Relational issues (ie. family, parent-child, couples, interpersonal issues)
- Self-Exploration and Self-Growth
- Spiritual Guidance
- Trauma Recovery
- Chronic Depression, Anxiety, and Suppression of Emotions