WELCOME TO UNITED PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES!
We are here for you.
Our Core Values
- Relational Issues, e.g., family-of-origin, couple, parent-child, interpersonal issues
- Trauma Recovery, e.g., PTSD, complex trauma
- Anxiety/Mood Disturbances
- Psychosomatic Issues, e.g., insomnia
- Personality Adaptations
- Career Exploration
- Workplace Issues
Professional. Reliable. Growth-oriented. Committed.
Emilie Ma, MS, MA, PhD, SEP
Self growth, chronic anxiety/depression (autonomic/emotional dysregulation), addictions, relationship issues (e.g., family-of-origin, couples and interpersonal issues), trauma recovery (esp. complex trauma/C-PTSD), personality adaptations, evolution of consciousness, career-related issues, etc.
Carol Lee, M.A.
Trauma/PTSD, relational/couple/family issues (especially when dealing with co-dependency), chronic repression or suppression of anger, depression, anxiety (difficulty in concentration, restlessness, or panic, that seemingly at times, comes out of nowhere.), mood swings, and addictions (not currently requiring inpatient treatment).
- Stress adjustment and coping
- emotion management
- interpersonal relationship distress
- procrastination habits
- Relational issues (ie., family, parent-child, couples, interpersonal issues)
- Self-Exploration and Self-Growth
- Spiritual Guidance
- Trauma Recovery
- Chronic Depression, Anxiety, and Suppression of Emotions